Advertisement

Epic is a BAD Company... Anonymous Epic Employees Say in Fear

Epic is a BAD Company... Anonymous Epic Employees Say in Fear Epic is a BAD Company... Anonymous Epic Employees Say in Fear
Watch Mongraal's Fortnite Master Class only on ProGuides
ProGuides YT:

code: thatdenverguyYT

The info is out, Epic employees leaked information and told us how terrible it is to work for Epic games. Stress, pressure, a HOSTILE work environment, even employees breaking down in tears. The worst part about it is the managers and bosses don't seem to care and warn that people can lose their jobs if they speak up. With the Avengers crossover and Endgame being pushed, will Epic employees be able to keep up? With every new Fortnite update like today, can employees handle the strain?

▼▼▼▼ MORE AWESOME VIDEOS ▼▼▼▼

Epic Did it Again, but Worse:

Ninja Wants to Quit Fortnite Now:

Fortnite Just Messed Up:

Tfue vs. Mongraal: Who is Better?:

That Scariest Pro in Fortnite:

6 Reasons why TFUE WINS so much:

Jake Paul stole my video so I...:

Be a PRO Sniper:

Play Like the PROS Playlist:

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ABOUT ME ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Instagram: thatdenverguy
Twitter: thatdenverguytv

I teach PE and also taught 4th grade for four years. I have a wife and baby and I don't get many videos done because I love spending time with them. I am a Christian and you can talk to me anytime you want about it on Twitter. I keep this channel clean/family friendly for my students and all the other kids who enjoy watching. Thanks for watching this and definitely check out more! - Denver

fortnite update,fortnite battle royale,fortnite,thatdenverguy,that denver guy,epic,epic games,epic games fortnite,epic is a bad company,epic messed up,epic really messed up,fortnite avengers update,new update,8.50,fortnite avengers,fortnite endgame,fortnite update live,fortnite update 8.50,fortnite update today,

Post a Comment

0 Comments