Advertisement

[$50] Age of Empires 3: An Interesting Fort! SMACKDOWN #09

[$50] Age of Empires 3: An Interesting Fort! SMACKDOWN #09 An interesting thought? This format is normal supremacy, except players begin the game with a fort wagon.

$4000 LAN Tournament:

I Broadcast Full Time with EscapeAoE:



The New World Championship tournament VODs are now going live on ESOC:

Smackdown Patreon:

Vote on Smackdown formats on Discord:

Smackdown patch ONLY balance changes:

My Links:
▼Subscribe:
▼Follow my Twitch Livestream:
▼Livestream VOD channel:
▼Like my Facebook page:
▼Follow me on Twitter:
❤Add to my Tip Jar:



[Age of Empires] © Microsoft Corporation. [This video] was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from [AOE3 which refers to any/all of the following: Age of Empires III, Age of Empires III - The Warcheifs or Age of Empires III - The Asian Dynasties], and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft.

Age of Empires 3,Age of Empires III,AOE3,AOE 3,AOEIII,AOE III,interjection,tournament,pro,expert,strategy,zeroempires,tips,tricks,gameplay,mitoe,Aizamk,Diarouga,SoldieR,IAmSoldieR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments