Advertisement

Adley Morning Chores Routine - ultimate toy cleaning game with Mom

Adley Morning Chores Routine - ultimate toy cleaning game with Mom Here's what I do every morning to clean up my room!!

Subscribe --

HEY EVERYBODY!! I want to show you my chores routine that I have to do everyday!! I have a cleaning chart where it tells me what chores to do!! I have to make my bed, pick up my toys, fold my clothes, dust my room, and feed the dogs!! I even have to clean my bathroom!! I have the chore chart to remind me to do it everyday and when I do a chore I get a sticker!! If I fill up all the spaces on a day I get a surprise from my mom and dad!! Today I did all my chores so that I could get a prize and show you how fun it actually is to clean!!

my last video - PRINCESS JASMINE pretend play Aladdin with Mystery Guest Baby brother


my dad's last video - Family Morning Routine - What we do Before Breakfast in the Ultimate Toy Room!!


Bye vlog
*pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,best day ever,worlds first cereal baby,food baby,cereal,first,scanning the baby,baby announcment,baby update,mom update,baby,fancy,fall morning routine,cozy fall morning routine,morning routine for school,niki and gabi morning routine,fancy vlogs by gab,fall videos,morning routine,cleaning routine,chores routine,chore,chores for kids,cereal baby,adley videos,famoustubekids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments