Advertisement

Day in the Life of a Nicktoon Creator (Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom) | Butch Hartman

Day in the Life of a Nicktoon Creator (Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom) | Butch Hartman Start your free trial today at to get 10% off your first purchase.
What happens in the span of 24 hours for a cartoon creator? Find out in this video! I'll tell you the ins and outs of being a show runner for Fairly OddParents and Danny Phantom.

Subscribe!
Watch my popular videos!:

Social:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Tumblr:
Google Play:
SoundCloud:

Listen to my NEW podcast Speech Bubble:

Download The Noog Network on the App Store for original cartoons, shows, and games created by me! appsto.re/us/HvPP7.i

About Butch Hartman

Yes, I'm the real guy. I created your childhood AKA Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, TUFF Puppy, and now...the NOOG NETWORK and Bunsen is a Beast!

Day in the Life of a Cartoon Creator (Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom) | Butch Hartman


Butch Hartman

butch hartman,nickelodeon,danny phantom,tuff puppy,animation,animator,cartoonist,cartoon,butch hartman sketchbook,butch hartman danny phantom,cartoon network,behind the scenes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments