Advertisement

Get Rich Lucky Bitch! Day 5 [Shift Excuses and Refine Goals]

Get Rich Lucky Bitch! Day 5 [Shift Excuses and Refine Goals] We learn about all the excuses, fears, and self-limiting beliefs that come up when we start setting bigger goals! We begin to learn to refine our goals and re-define our values and boundaries, so we can trust ourselves and our right to be RICH RIGHT NOW!

Get Rich Lucky Bitch! is a book by Denise Duffield-Thomas and I am quoting from her directly. Many of these concepts were created by her and are in the book where I get my inspiration from. I highly suggest buying her book and reading it because it is full of realness and I feel, very practical ways to work through money blocks!

Are you willing to do the work and show up for yourself on this path to the wealth you deserve? I am dedicated to this process. Join me in supporting each other through all the ups and downs.

I am Devon Heart Star!
Get my new book on Amazon, Embodying The Cosmic Shaman:

Like my pages on Facebook:
Embodying The Cosmic Shaman Book:

Soul Guidance & Empowerment:


Follow on Instagram: @devonheartstar

Read my blog:

Thank you for your support! You are rich!

Get Rich Lucky Bitch,Get rich,be rich,you are rich,shift excuses,refine goals,keep track of your money,money is coming,allow yourself to be rich,you are enough,learning to be wealthy,shifting self-limiting beliefs,get rich with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments