Advertisement

[Juliet Ditico Original Song 2019] I Like You I Love You - getbusydoing music

[Juliet Ditico Original Song 2019] I Like You I Love You - getbusydoing music This song is so near and dear to my heart. It is the very first song I created as a first grader. I was proud to gather all of my friends, help them learn the song, and put on a showcase for my teacher before she retired. What an accomplishment! 馃槀Rich in personal history, I now share this song with you all after keeping it hidden for 30 years. I hope you are able to get what you need from it and it helps you find whatever you are in search of.

Life seems like such a bully at times. You truly never know what is going to happen tomorrow or in the next hour. But as life sometimes shatters around you, you need to tell yourself that it will be ok and adversity will pass. We will stand back up again and walk this beautiful life, especially for those who need us to keep doing so. Hope is not pretending that my troubles don’t exist. Hope lies in believing that those very troubles won’t last forever. You are the only one for your life to make that hope a reality, and we will do it together, friends. Hope you enjoy the video!

music,singersongwriter,original songs,original music,music video,songs about loss,r&b music,maze music video,cerritos sculpture garden,sculpture garden,hedge maze,

Post a Comment

0 Comments