Advertisement

Me making an intro from start to finish (READ PINNED+DESC) (Nayami EXPOSED!!!!!1)

Me making an intro from start to finish (READ PINNED+DESC) (Nayami EXPOSED!!!!!1) NOT A TUTORIAL. NOT A TUTORIAL. NOT A TUTORIAL.
Here's some very important message for you lovely people watching at home.
THIS IS LITERALLY NOT A TUTORIAL. You can learn from me as much as you want, I won't stop you, but you CANNOT COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS VIDEO OR ANY OF MY VIDEOS EVER AT ALL NEVER EVER. Don't take my edited audio. Don't take my intros. Don't copy my intros. Don't copy my ANYTHING. Because I get angry, when I very very clearly see my work either blatantly ripped off or stolen. I'm chill about a lot of things but this ain't one of them. So get in the boat and ROW.
(oops, now that I'm reading this back, it sounds mean...sorry)
Anyways, very important FAQ will be in pinned comment. ENJOY.

EXPOSED!!!!!1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments