Advertisement

My Budget Friendly Patio Makeover | small patio decorating ideas on a budget | cheap patio makeover

My Budget Friendly Patio Makeover | small patio decorating ideas on a budget | cheap patio makeover I'm back!!! My patio needed a revamp for the summer and I wanted to bring you along for the cheap patio decor for my small space!
show up on camera so you can create profitable videos!

Products used (and similar products I was able to find)


→ Be sure to Pin this video on your Pinterest board so you can go back and reference when you need it!
→ Watch in 1080p for the BEST Quality!


♥ Want to start or grow your youtube channel? Grab my FREE video series all about gaining the confidence to create profitable videos on youtube:


♥ Shop my favorite products on Amazon (when you shop my store, I earn a commission)


♥ PRODUCTS USED:
Magic eraser:
Shower head:
Grout Pen (I bought 2 but I only needed 1):
Painters tape:
Giani Countertop Paint Kit, White Diamond
Brushes:
Cabinet white paint: (dont recommend)
Sponges (it comes with one sponge, but I like to use operate sponges since the sponge in the kit tends to shed)
White cabinet:
Electric Drill:
Black and Decker Saw:
Measuring Triangle tool :
Caulk:
Cabinet Handles:
Shower Door: (make sure you purchase the shower sweep too!

Matching Accessories-
chrome wall plates:
chrome vase (similar but not the same! I purchased mine from thrift store!)
chrome mirror:
chrome towel holder:
chrome shower shelf:

♥ Other Videos you may like! ♥
☆ DIY:
→ See my video on DIY bathroom reno:
→ See my video on DIY kitchen décor:
→ See my video on $150 bathroom renovation:
→ See my video on 5 Dollar Tree Candle Pillars:
→ See my video on Dollar Tree Wall plates:

☆Beauty:
→ See my video on step by step beginner makeup tutorial
→ See my video on how to apply concealer for beginners
→ See my video on how to apply foundation 3 different ways
→ See my video on how to make your own bb cream for dark skin
→ See my video on how to make your own bb cream for dark skin


♥ Let’s be friends on other platforms! ♥
→ Instagram:
→ Facebook:
→ Twitter:
→ Pinterest:

--------

♥ How do I keep my skin glowing? I use the Vita goods spin brush! USE THE CODE: BreonnaQ713 for 60% OFF your order!

♥ Shop my Boutique: As a valued YouTube subscriber, use the code YOUTUBE10 for 10% off your first order!



♥ Products Can Be Expensive! A great way I save money is using cashback apps! I've saved over $1,000 combined using them! (I also earn a commission when you sign up. These apps are free for you to use + we both make money!) ♥
→ Ibotta: Get money back for shopping by using the Ibotta app (I've received over $200 back using ibotta!):
→ Ebates: If you are not using ebates, you clearly don't like saving money! I never go online shopping without checking ebates first! I’ve downloaded the ebates app on my computer and I’ve saved so much!
→ Dosh: Get money back for eating out at restaurants and more! Download the dosh app, link your card and that's it!

Budget Friendly Balcony Makeover,patio decorating ideas,cheap patio makeover,small patio decorating ideas,small patio ideas on a budget,patio decorating ideas cheap,patio decor 2019,patio decorating ideas 2019,patio decorating ideas on a budget,patio decorating ideas diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments