Advertisement

My Health Issues Being Morbidly Obese. Also, STOP Telling Me to Gain Weight

My Health Issues Being Morbidly Obese. Also, STOP Telling Me to Gain Weight Hello Friends!

Today I'm talking about the health issues and day-to-day struggles I had to face being morbidly obese. Unfortunately, there are quite a few people who want to encourage me to gain the weight back, but I'm not interested in going back into that hellhole.

I hope this video clears up the reason why I will not gain the weight back.

Becoming morbidly obese stole my energy, left me with non-stop cravings, limited my mobility, had me going to the doctor frequently, snoring loudly and hiding from social media.

Morbid Obesity also gifted me with gallstones, resulting in the removal of my gallbladder. My previous lifestyle bestowed PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) on me and put my hormones all out of whack. And since morbid obesity is the gift that keeps on giving, I was also told I was pre-pre-diabetic, just a few years away from insulin shots. Add to that frequent colds and pain when I walked, and I was doing pretty poorly for someone so young.

To everyone who wants me to go back to that place... I will not. I'm moving forward in my life in search of balance, happiness, and health.

Keto On Friends.

Morbid Obesity,Obesity,Keto Weight Loss,Gainers,Feeders,BBW,Low Energy,Sugar addiction,Carb Cravings,Sedentary,Limited Mobility,Snoring,Sickness,Illness,Medications,Gallstones,Gallbladder,Gallbladder Removal,Keto with no gallbladder,PCOS,poly cystic ovarian syndrome,hair loss,acne,Colds,Insulin,Diabetes,Pre-diabetic,high insulin,Plantar Fasciitis,pain when walking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments