Advertisement

Pump Track and Dirt Jumps at the Skate Park

Pump Track and Dirt Jumps at the Skate Park Riding Dirt Jumps, a Pump Track, and Skate Park Ramps at Drop In Action Sports Complex in Boca Raton, Florida. I loved riding this park and I'm already looking forward to coming back when I'm more comfortable on the dirt jumper to hit the big jump line and stomp down some tricks on the Resis. This was my first time riding a pump track on the dirt jumper, it was amazingly fast! I felt so good on the dirt jumps as well, I just can't wait to come back and do so much more. I hope you guys enjoyed this video, thanks for watching!

ReadyToShred Instagram - @ready.to.shred

MY FAVORITE MTB/CAMERA PRODUCTS:
My Favorite Flat Pedals -
Cheap Bike Wash -
Cheap Bike Cleaning Kit -
My camera -
My Gimbal/Stabilizer -
Best Camera Bag for MTB Riders -
Cheap Chain Lube -
Portable Bike Pump Presta/Schrader -
My Grips -
My Shock Pump -

mountain biking skatepark,dirt jumps,skatepark,drop in skatepark,pump track,mtb skatepark,mtb,florida mountain bike park,dirt jumps in florida,bike park,jumps,dirt jumper,full suspension,skatepark and dirt jumps,dirt jumper at skatepark,mountain bike,mountain biking,mtb edit,florida mtb,mountain bike jumps,dirt jump,florida trails,mountain biking in florida,sam pilgrim,dirt jumping,yt dirt love,2019 yt dirt love,florida mountain biking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments