Advertisement

Stranded on a deserted island!! | Rescued by boat

Stranded on a deserted island!! | Rescued by boat Check out Team Fly Halo! -
Check out our merch! -

Our mission to island hop didn't go exactly as expected. At stop number one, I got stopped in my tracks by a developing thunderstorm. By the time the thunderstorm passed, I got completely stranded due to the high winds. Luckily, our rescue boat was within reach and I didn't have to spend the night there. Stay tuned for the next video where I launch from this very island and fly over 130 miles all the way to the west end.

Facebook -
Instagram -
Website -
Patreon -

Gear:

Helmet Camera -
Helmet Bluetooth -
Ground Camera -
Microphone -
Tripod -
Fuel Can - and
Best PPG Book -
Espresso Machine -
Grinder -

Music by Epidemic Sound. Try it for free here! -

paramotor,tucker,gott,tucker gott,paramotor crash,paramotor accident,paramotor training,adventure,gopro,flying,airplane,paragliding,pilot,aviation,flying to mcdonald's,mcdonald's,flying to mcdonald's on my paramotor,island,ocean,deserted island,stranded,rescue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments