Advertisement

Sublime - Wrong Way (Clean 1)

Sublime - Wrong Way (Clean 1) (This is the official radio edit, it does not censor wh--e or a--, I have other videos that censor one or both of these)



Annie's twelve years old, in two more, she'll be a whore

Nobody ever told her it's the wrong way

Don't be afraid

With the quickness, you get laid

For your family, get paid

It's the wrong way



I gave her all that I had to give

I'm gonna make it hard to live

Salty tears running down to her chin

And it ruins up her makeup

And never wan' give

A cigarette pressed between her lips

But I'm staring at her t--s, it's the wrong way

Strong if I can, but I am only a man

So I take her to the can

It's the wrong way



The only family that she's ever had

Is her seven horny brothers and a drunk ass dad

He needed money, so he put her on the street

Everything was going fine, until the day she met me

Happy are you sad, wanna shoot your dad?

I'll do anything I can, the wrong way

We talk all night, tried to make it right

Believe me, s--t was tight

It was the wrong way



Don't run away, if you wanna stay

Cause I ain't here to make you, oh, no

It's up to you what you really want to do

Spend some time in America

Dub style!



She'll give you all that she's got to give

But I'm gonna make it hard to live

Big, salty tears rolling down to her chin

And it smears up her makeup

An' never wan' give

So, we ran away

And I'm sorry when I say that straight to this very day

It was the wrong way

She did the hike, don't matter if I like it, or not

Because she only wants the wrong way



I gave her all that I had to give

She still wouldn't take it, whoa, no

Her two brown eyes are leaking like a sieve

And it still ruins her makeup, and never wan' give

(Clean

Post a Comment

0 Comments