Advertisement

Suzan & Freek: Als het avond is - cover by Anne Fleur

Suzan & Freek: Als het avond is - cover by Anne Fleur I never really sing dutch songs as I prefer the english language, but ever since I first heard this song on the radio, I fell in love with it, eventhough you hear it all the time by now and most people are starting to hate the song. Even after listiening to it for so many times, I still don't hate this song. It's nice.

I apologise for the video quality, it has started to get dark as I was recording... Learned something new now, haha!

anyways I hope you all enjoy this cover, and even if you don't understand what I'm singing I hope you enjoy it as well.

Backgroundmusic: Suzan & Freek (I don't own it, only my voice)

suzan & freek,als het avond is cover,suzan & freek als het avond is cover,suzan & freek als het avond is,dutch cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments