Advertisement

TONS OF TINY CLAW MACHINE WINS AT NEOFUNS ARCADE!

TONS OF TINY CLAW MACHINE WINS AT NEOFUNS ARCADE! ❀:・゚✧*IN THIS VIDEO・゚✧*❀
I play and win so many tiny claw machines at Neofuns arcade in Riverside California!! :D This arcade is so much fun at the prizes and claw machines are so cute and tiny! I was there with my friends the craniacs be sure do subscribe to their channel as well! Their channel:


☆:・゚✧* Ⓢⓞⓒⓘⓐⓛ Ⓜⓔⓓⓘⓐ! :・゚✧*☆
My Website: www.lyssynoel.com

My Shops:
MERCH:
SHOP:

My Second Channel:

Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Snapchat: Alyssaluvscali
YouNow:
Twitch:
Business Email: Trixiebochi@gmail.com
TikTok: Lyssynoel
Discord Server:

~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥
Be sure to give this video a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it, and be sure to subscribe for more weekly videos. Also comment down below video suggestions for my new videos.

tiny claw machine,tons of tiny claw machine wins,tiny claw machine win,tiny claw machine wins,neofuns,neofun,arcade,claw machine,tiny claw machine toy,lyssy noel tiny claw machine,world's smallest claw machine,so many tiny claw machine wins,arcade video,arcade videos,neofuns arcade riverside,neofuns arcade,neofuns arcade monterey park,japanese arcade,japanese arcade game,japanese claw machine,claw machine win,claw machine wins,claw machines,lyssy noel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments