Advertisement

Turbo Ebike Made with 3d Printed Parts ! Crazy Fast !

Turbo Ebike Made with 3d Printed Parts ! Crazy Fast ! READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THE BIKE !

This bike was a side project I me and my buddy started a long time ago.I did the most part, but he helped me with some details. I had this bike laying around broken for ages until I finally decided to fix it 3 days ago and this is the result.

The bike runs on an 12 Cell Lipo battery pack made from quite old ( around 10 years) lipo batteries . Originally the pack had 15Ah, but from a few tests the batteries have only around 12Ah left. The controller is set to 80Amps continous/110Amps Boost ( using the Boost feature I am explaining in the Video!)

Assuming 85% overall efficiency the peak output of the bike is around 110A*48V*85% = 4500 Watts. The full batteries have 50.4V but drop to around 48 under full load. Because the motor is geared rather high ( topspeed around 53-55km/h with a full battery ) , the full power is only avaliable at high speeds. The craziest experience with this bike is therefore just going uphill, it can climb 15% hills without slowing down below 50.

The bike uses in total around 1kg of black ABS plastic which I am getting from Hobbyking, if its on sale you can get it for under 10€/kg there.

Parts:
Belt:

I also got fitting 13,14 and 15 teeth sprockets from the same website.

The gear ratio of the motor is 14/304 (the large 3d printed wheel has 304 teeth)

Motor:


The Throttle was taken out from one of my older bike projects ;)

Aside from that I used some screws, some bearings . Most of the bike is 3d printed. The rest was made from left over scrap metal.

Open Source Controller Website:

Ebike,4000 watt,3d printing,ABS,bike,belt drive,fast,electric,

Post a Comment

0 Comments