Advertisement

Which do you prefer? Young or Old?| Public Interview| CBW/SITW EDITION | Men & Women

Which do you prefer? Young or Old?| Public Interview| CBW/SITW EDITION | Men & Women Hey y’all! Here is my first public interview!
During something in the water or college beach weekend I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and ask men and women do they prefer older or younger men and women / girls and boys. I also asked a few their turn ons and turn offs.

I got some great responses.

I hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the wind

Here are the instagrams of the participants🤗....

First group: @ryo_luchiano @curt3w

Second group: @thatbossmarcel @brandoncephus @narogotnext

Third group: @lifesloveee_ @raayebndz @shaniyaa__

Fourth group: @cameramandan

Fifth group: @iamraheemcooper @vershvwn @suave.moore

Sixth group: @i.amzaytoven @imdime

Seventh group: @calebb285 @willwater6 @oneway_b @a1kpuff @asap.dezzy22 @curtisholmesss

Eighth group: @_lareinanegra @lovekristinaaaaa
@ayanaoxo @lifeofshereece


Don’t forget to Like, Comment, and Subscribe!


If you haven’t already go ahead and check out my vlogs from this weekend capturing the whole Festival and CBW!

Women

Post a Comment

0 Comments