Advertisement

Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko - On My Way (Da Tweekaz Remix)

Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko - On My Way (Da Tweekaz Remix) Walkers! Here is Da Tweekaz Remix of "On My Way".

There’s nothing that excites me more than performing my songs live for my fans, and I think this remix really captures that feeling! This has been such a crazy journey so far, performing in every corner of the world for crazy audience! Thank you for being such amazing crowds all of you!

- Alan

Footage: Mohammed Sarmadawy & Erik Hem
Edit: Mads Holm Neset

Alan Walker,DJ Walkzz,K-391,House,Techno,Sabrina Carpenter,Farruko,On My Way,Da Tweekaz,alan walker remix,on my way remix,alan walker on my way da tweekaz remix,on my way da tweekaz,faded,house,techno,house music,alan walker music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments