Advertisement

answering more questions about my exchange in Italy

answering more questions about my exchange in Italy ☆☆ subscribe and comment anymore questions ☆☆

COSTS, PROGRAMS, AND HOUSING - 1:30
TIPS FOR BUYING TICKETS - 5:43
SCHOOL AND THE SOCIAL SCENE - 6:21

listen to steady mob on SoundCloud


If you enjoyed this video, make sure to like it! Subscribe to see me every week, and turn my post notifications on to make sure that you get notified every time I upload a new video. If you are feeling fancy, share this video with a bud. ILY to the fullest.


☆☆ I THINK THAT WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS ☆☆
Instagram
Dote @charlieroe
VSCO

☆☆ MORE ABOUT ME ☆☆
age - 17
height - 5'4
birthday- November 1, 2001
I'm currently in Italy as a foreign exchange student, going to an Italian high school. I make videos every week so that people can follow my adventure. But now I'm back, so keep enjoying the adventure

Camera: cannon SX730 HS

Italy

Post a Comment

0 Comments