Advertisement

Everyone is YOU Pushed out (the TRUTH NO ONE TELLS YOU)

Everyone is YOU Pushed out (the TRUTH NO ONE TELLS YOU) Everything INSTANTLY changes when you realize Everyone is YOU Pushed out. We are all deeply connected to one another whether we realize it or not. This video I'll share with you the TRUTH NO ONE TELLS YOU about this deep connection.

➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video I'm going to be sharing with you how everyone is. You pushed out understanding really what this means and how it can change your life.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now on this video I'm going to be sharing with you that have a same that I heard from Neville Goddard who wrote the book called the feeling is the secret.

He wrote the book called the power of awareness and he's an author from back in the early 19 hundreds who wrote many law of attraction books. He is someone that Dr. Wayne Dyer has referenced a lot. I remember I was reading a Dr. Wayne Dyer book, I think it was the power of intention.

And in the book he quoted Neville God art. And that's when I kind of gotten to his content and came across the book called the feeling is the secret and which is a very powerful book, which is about understanding that when you go to bed at night, you are drifting off into deep levels of sleep, which is more of a theta state, which is where you can influence your subconscious mind.

So feeling the emotion of what you want to create in your life as if you already have it as you're falling asleep is extraordinary powerful for influencing your subconscious mind. So that is them. That is who never got heard is in what he teach.

He taught, he teached and uh, there's some, uh, question that I was getting a lot on Instagram lives and on Instagram I'd get people to say, Aaron, can you explain what everyone is you pushed out means? And I was like, Huh, I have no idea what that means.

I kind of guess but I have no real idea. And then what happened is like a week later I'd be on Instagram live. And so you're like, Oh man, can you understand? Can you tell what everyone is you pushed out means? And I would keep getting a question from different people and I'm like, why is everyone asking me what everyone is?

You pushed out means. And then I did my own research and I came across the book, uh, where he talked about it. It wasn't a book called everyone as you pushed out as one of his books. And he explained the idea and then I was able to understand it more and I thought what I would do is, uh, I applied it in my life and it changed the way that I saw the world.

So I was like, you know what? I'm going to make a video about it. So everyone is, you pushed out. What does that actually mean? Everyone is you pushed out, has to do with a deep, esoteric idea that'll change your life. If you begin to apply, it has to do with knowing that in reality there is only you and your relationship to you. Now, what this means is that everyone at a deeper level is connected to each other whether they are aware of it or not.

Now, people respond to us based on our vibration and on how we feel about ourselves. So many times we think that people may be judging us. We think made people may be perceived in a certain way, but many times people perceive us the way that we also perceive ourself.

So for example, if we feel insecure something and we go out into the world, if we're thinking subconsciously about that insecurity or even consciously, many times people will pick up on that energetically, not just through body language, but they're actually feel that energy off of us and then perceive us in a similar way.

Well, what now Neville Goddard is talking about is other people are literally us pushed out, which means that these other people are other versions of us. You see, this is a deep esoteric idea, but it changes everything because then if you ever go out seeking validation from someone else, you know that you can't get it from someone else because there is only you.

And even if those other people, those other people give you validation, those other people or other versions of you, so you're looking for validation for more of yourself, but this is the key. You can give yourself that validation. You can give yourself that which you seek because everyone is you pushed out anyways, so people are responding to you based on your vibration and if you focus on your relationship with you..........

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

everyone is you pushed out,you pushed out,everyone is you,aaron doughty,is everyone you pushed out?,how to connect with anyone,you are everyone,everyone is connected,aaron doughty everyone is you pushed out,everyone is you pushed out the truth no one tells you,feel connected,connect with people,hoe to feel connection,the truth no one tells you,everyone is you the truth,pushed out everyone is you,the truth no one tells you everyone is you pushed out,aaron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments