Advertisement

Five days prior to revision finger surgery (January 2019)

Five days prior to revision finger surgery (January 2019) Today is Friday, January 4, 2019
Surgery is next Wednesday at SurgiCenter on 10th St and McDowell, in Phoenix.
Dr Jon Hanlon will be the man.
My friend Dean will take me there and back home.
Will need to pick up meds.
Pick fingers cross that this goes alright.
Dr Jon Hanlon will release the band tendons from the PIP joint which were tied together on the second surgery and since I haven't been able to play my violin at all 🎻 since the summer of 2014 and a total of 5 surgeries since the spring of 2015.
Had right shoulder surgery, then left, then 2 left hand surgeries, this is the 3rd one on this particular matter.
Have had 3 surgeries on my right hand from other reasons in prior years.
Fixing what can't be fixed.
We are talking regaining my ability to make noise with my violin on purpose.
I want to.

2019)

Post a Comment

0 Comments