Advertisement

How I Lost 40 Pounds 5 Years Ago and Stayed Healthy

How I Lost 40 Pounds 5 Years Ago and Stayed Healthy #111 - In this week's episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I discuss my weight loss journey. If losing a few pounds is on your bucket list, get ready to kick that goal into action today! There are two stories here. The first began four years ago as a radical experiment with a new diet. The second began months earlier with a dog, a documentary, and a decision.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:


Learn more about The 5 AM Miracle Podcast:


Subscribe to the Podcast!

Apple Podcasts:
Spotify:
Google Podcasts:
Pandora:
RSS:

Connect on Social Media:

Facebook Group:
Instagram:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

Jeff Sanders,5 AM Miracle,Podcast,Productivity,5am Miracle,Personal Development,Leadership,Fitness,Marathons,Vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments