Advertisement

HUGE SURF AIRS by 10 Year Old Sky Brown

HUGE SURF AIRS by 10 Year Old Sky Brown I love to surf. I go surfing every morning when I'm back home in Japan, or when I'm in so-cal. It's what I do and love. Follow me as I get massive air in the water and at the huge wave pool in Waco. Follow my journey this weekend at Stab High!

FOLLOW US!





Speak another language? Help me translate my videos into your language!


Sky and Ocean Brown are professional skateboarders and surfers. Sky Brown is youngest skater ever to appear in the Vans US Open, and one of the most popular athletes on social media. At age 10, she is a pro skater and surfer. She is also the first ever winner of Dancing with the Stars: Junior. Sky has been featured on Ellen, Little Big Shots and numerous other talk shows and press outlets. When she's not busy winning competitions, Sky works with Skateistan, a nonprofit organization that empowers kids through education and skating.

sky brown,sky and ocean,sky dancing with the stars junior,surf,surfing,kid surfer,sky skateboarding girl,young surfer,girl surfer,sky brown skating,10 year old skateboarder,surfer,sky brown skateboard,sky,skateboarding,skater,skater girl,skateboarder,child prodigy,pro skater,anomoly,prodigy,girl skates,skateboarding girl,kids skateboarding,girls skateboarding,skateboarding tricks,little girl skates,young skateboard girl,stab high,

Post a Comment

0 Comments