Advertisement

I NEED HELP: Why I haven't uploaded any RDR2 R.Ryona videos

I NEED HELP: Why I haven't uploaded any RDR2 R.Ryona videos Yes, over FOURTY MINUTES(!) of this shit just to get the animation that can get her to grab me while standing. It's really frustrating to the point where I rage and just give up; so can someone find a body of water where I can successfully do this? Otherwise: I have to buy a gaming PC and get the Epic launcher, BUY this game again and find a mod where I can play as her (voice lines and everything) and spawn in Arthur then beat him however I want.

I know RockStar didn't intend Ryona (Especially like this) but this shit man......gives me conniptions.


Red Dead Redemption 2

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Red Dead Redemption 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments