Advertisement

Make the Shot, I'll Buy You Anything Challenge

Make the Shot, I'll Buy You Anything Challenge THAT WAS INSANE
If you make the hard basketball shot, I will buy you ANYTHING you want! Things got crazy...
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,faze rug basketball,basketball shot,hard basketball shot,i'll buy you,i'll buy you anything,ill buy you challenge,ill buy you anything challenge,faze rug buy challenge,faze rug challenge,buy challenge,i'll buy you anything challenge,make the shot,make the basketball,make the basketball shot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments