Advertisement

Nike Has a Fat Mannequin and This Woman is Pretty Angry

Nike Has a Fat Mannequin and This Woman is Pretty Angry OPEN ME FOR ALL OF THE THINGS!!!

Shop my body-positive brand Love AnyBody here

SEND ME YOUR SCARY STORIES! You can email them to LoeyLaneStorytime@gmail.com and just know that when you send them to me, you have a chance to be featured on my channel! :)

Wanna watch another? ♡
3 SCARY Internet Urban Legends... Hide & Seek Gone WRONG, Room 733 & TERRIFYING Clown Doll
I Think I Invited Something Terrifying Into My Home... Paranormal Storytime (Haunted House Update)
Size 18 Try-On Haul & Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Summer 2019 Lookbook ♡ Fashion to Figure

Hi loves! Today I'm responding to the recent controversy surrounding workout brand Nike incorporating a plus size, even "fat" size 16 mannequin into their London flagship store. If you guys like my body positivity videos, response videos, rants, etc, you're gonna love this one haha. Ilysm and I'll see you next time.
#BodyPositvity #Nike #NikePlusSizeMannequin

Source:

VLOG CHANNEL
TWITTER, SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM: @Loeybug
FACEBOOK: LoeyLane

Business inquiries: LoeyLaneBusiness@gmail.com

loeylane,loey lane,loeybug,loey bug,loey,lane,bug,scary story,scary storytime,loeylane scary story,loeylane scary storytime,storytime,story time,story,time,body positivity,body positive,loey lane body positivity,loey lane body confidence,nike plus size,nike plus size mannequin,nike fat,fat mannequin,fat acceptance,love anybody,love anybody loey lane,june 2019,tanya gold nike,body positive video,self confidence,body confidence,plus size,fat,curvy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments