Advertisement

o̶t̶a̶ → nanou - the melancholy of a literary boy (self-inflicted piano cover)

o̶t̶a̶ → nanou - the melancholy of a literary boy (self-inflicted piano cover) "To Whom it May Concern,
Am I going to die, the same way you did?"

I flipped through these pages;
A monologue for a story ahead.
A story of a past life I probably lived;
Filled with countless lies and shames.

I'm immersed in these words.
Alone.
I await for someone to call out my name.

"That one is from my favorite author!", someone said.
"The author died a long time ago... "
"committed suicide", they said.

A past life I probably lived through a story of today.
Flipping through the pages of this story,
of me.

Go away, run away...

       ナノウ (ほえほえP; Lyu:Lyu) - 文学少年の憂鬱
       Photo Credit: Otagraphy (
       Recording Date: 2019.05.26

vocaloid,utaite,utattemita,ensoushitemita,otattemita,youtaite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments