Advertisement

Storytime | He Tried to Take Advantage of Me

Storytime | He Tried to Take Advantage of Me In this Storytime I told you guys about the time a guy THOUGHT he could take advantage of me. I tried to give you all the details & I hope you guys enjoyed.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

❤️Thank you all for watching, I love you guys sm!❤️
If you enjoyed, make sure to like, share, subscribe and turn on your post notifications!

LETS GET US 200K SUBSCRIBERS SOON! *CLICK THE LINK BELOW*


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

♡Stay Updated With Me!📲♡
~Instagram: @madison.pajaro
~Twitter: @madison_pajaro
~Younow: @madisonpajaro

➯Business Email: madisonpj21476@gmail.com

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

➯FAQ's:
Camera: Canon t5i & Canon G7x📷
Editing: Imovie🎞
Ethnicity: Colombian & Irish❤️
Live: North Carolina🌼

stoyritme he tried to take advantage of me,storytime,personal storytime,scary storytime,stanger storytime,funny storytime,creepy storytime,2019,detailed storytime,madison pajaro storytime,interesting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments