Advertisement

UNHAUL OUTCOME, MAY WRAP UP, TV SHOWS & TBR | Book Roast

UNHAUL OUTCOME, MAY WRAP UP, TV SHOWS  & TBR | Book Roast ◇ OPEN ME ◇
Hey all! Hope you enjoy this chill wrap up! Here are the videos I mentioned:

Boxes decide my TBR:

Unhaul and first sentence challenge for 23 books:

Read Rate Review announcement:

◆ WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING?
*

◆ Read Rate Review Good Reads Group:

-------

◆ You can also find me on:

Bookstagram:

Goodreads:


Contact email:
bookroast@gmail.com

◆ Want to send me mail?
Book Roast
Suite 222
12 South Bridge
EDINBURGH
EH1 1DD
Scotland

Music used in Intro:

Valesco - Cloud 9




◇ DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own.

* marked links are affiliate, meaning that I might get a small commission if you make a purchase through the link for your goodies, at no additional cost to you of course!

books;,bookish;,book;,booktube;,youtube;,bookworm;,girl;,book,addict;,reading,may wrap up,netflix show recommendations,book wrap up may,unhaul books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments