Advertisement

What Exactly Does The Heart Look Like ?!?!? (Please Read The Bio)

What Exactly Does The Heart Look Like ?!?!?          (Please Read The Bio) So guys i'm so sorry for not uploading i've just been a bit busy because of my exams that just finished and so on.....,

As some of you are aware the quality of the edits in my video are very minimum, so thats where my viewers could get involved! So unfortunately i do not know how to edit hence the fact that the vlog quality is very crap. So if any of my viewers could get in touch with me on any of my social media accounts (shown above in the bio) and help me out or we can find an alternative for this situation it would mean a lot for me (just know i'm a welcoming person so don't be afraid to contact me).

Just saying i'm not the best vlogger out on youtube,, maybe not even close. And one thing i know is that a lot of people watching my vlogs are probably better than me, so remember you have a lot of potential in you for vloging or maybe something else you desire but just know that anything is possible.



On another note just want to say thank you so much for the continuous support and i really do apologise for the minimum vlogs and the late uploads. I really hope you enjoy today's vlog and just know that ill be working on an alternative to make the vlogs even better , MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS

Under Here Jm Just Going To Put A Few Of My Favorite Quotes Just To Get You Guys Thinking,

"friends knock on your door. Best friends walk into your house and start eating."

"Hey Siri, Play everyone that played me."

"your face is the same. but i no longer recognize who you are."

"stay away of those who dress with the latest in fashion, but spiritually they are still naked."

"i don't get lucky, i make my own luck"

"weak people REVENGE , Strong people FORGIVE , Intelligent people IGNORE"

"And if i asked you to name all the things you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?"

comment down below your favorite one (:

vlog,bulking season,wise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments