Advertisement

chit-chat get ready with me: what i've been up to & products i've been loving lately | maddie cidlik

chit-chat get ready with me: what i've been up to & products i've been loving lately | maddie cidlik i’m backkk!! hope you guys enjoyed this very chatty get ready with me! comment down below what other videos you want to see from me xx

my dress:

products mentioned:
skincare:
ole henrikson truth serum:
drunk elephant moisturizer:
tarte maracujá oil:

makeup:
giorgio armani luminous silk foundation:
mac strobe cream (goldlite):
tarte shape tape concealer:
cover fx custom enhancer drops (sunlight):
laura mercier translucent powder:
hourglass ambient lighting powder (dim light):
too faced chocolate soleil bronzer:
mac give me sun bronzer:
nars orgasm blush:
becca prosecco pop highlight:
anastasia brow wiz (soft brown):
milk makeup kush brow gel:
morphe setting spray:
loreal telescopic mascara:
too faced damn girl mascara:
too faced lip injection gloss:

my socials:
instagram: @maddiecidlik
snapchat: @mecidlik
spotify:

music used:
intro song: "one touch" - baauer
music by Ryan Little - excuse my french. -

for business inquiries: maddiecidlik.business@gmail.com

hey guys, i'm maddie! i'm 21 years old and am a senior at montclair state university in nj. i make fashion, beauty, and lifestyle videos and also lots of vlogs:) subscribe and chat with me in the comments, i love talking to you guys!!

FTC: This video is not sponsored.

maddie,cidlik,maddiecidlik,fashion,beauty,makeup,lifestyle,vlog,vlogs,vlogger,msu,montclair,state,university,college,girl,routine,tutorial,morning,night,day,week,weekend,in,my,life,get,ready,with,me,grwm,chit,chat,chatty,update,favorite,favorites,glowy,summer,foundation,skin,skincare,health,fitness,wellness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments