Advertisement

দাদা বৌদি বিরিয়ানী ব্যারাকপুর || Dada Boudi biryani Barrackpur II Best Famous BIrayani # Volg_2

দাদা বৌদি বিরিয়ানী ব্যারাকপুর || Dada Boudi biryani Barrackpur II Best Famous BIrayani # Volg_2 My Second Blog .
Hope Like my blog .
I am going in some purpose in barrckpore.
complet my work when time is 1.30pm,
so complete my lanch,
dada boudi birayni is famous in barracpore kolkata.
how to prepared the birayni.
special item- alu(pottao) briyani, chiken briyani, motton briyani etc in small price.
this video is different in my chanel.
hope like my video ,
plese subcribe & like, share my viedo
#parrot_shyamal_dada boudi briyani

how to make biryani in hindi,how to make briyani,dada boudi briyani,dada boudi briyani barrackpore,dada boudi biryani recipe,dada boudi chicken biryani recipe,dada boudi alu briyani,dada boudi streeth food briyani,best & famous briyani at kolkata in west bengal on indian,briyanin spical & low price rate,dada boudi hotel & resturent food order menu,food,sweet food,steed food,fothpath food,street food,street,vloging,chicken biryani,hyderabadi biryani,

Post a Comment

0 Comments