Advertisement

DELIRIUM - I Believed You

DELIRIUM - I Believed You Recent tune by Tom Lardner, performed with Delirium, in the concert series "No Tan Acusticos del Rey Chico", in Granada, Spain, on 14 May, 2019. Mario Huertas - sax, keyboard, backup voices, Pedro Ros - drums, J.C. Cuevas - bass, Tom Lardner - voice and guitar. Thanks to Jose Morrison and his students for their professionalism.
Lyrics:
I believed you...I conceived you...I came to need you...I came to bleed for you...
Toss it in the trash, utilize the passion, shove it in the past, treat me as a has-been, turn it into ash, nothing's really lasting, follow up the cash...where the fuck's the compassion?!
Who will succeed you?...what will redeem you?...
I'll never see you...I want to clean you...from my mind...
Chopping up my mind, falling into nada, pearls before the swine, psychotic intifada, didn't see the signs, emotional dada, draggin out the time , F-- you and f-- your mother!

Delirium,Pedro Ros,Mario Huertas,J.C. Cuevas,Tom Lardner,Granada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments