Advertisement

Don't Forget Our Story | Deltarune [xXtha Remix]

Don't Forget Our Story | Deltarune [xXtha Remix] Enjoy this quiet and soothing remix! I felt none of the Don't Forget remixes matched the right tone for the song, so I made one I feel does! I also added some of Before the Story on the end because they blended together so well.


Subscribe for more remixes and animations!


Subscribe:


Check out my other Videos:
Undertale In a Nutshell:
Glitchtale In a Nutshell:
The World Revolving:
The Legend:
Field of Hopes and Dreams:
Tangled:
Strings of Euphoria:
Vials of Agony:


Check out my art and comics:
Tumblr:
Deviantart:



Original "Don't Forget" and "Before the Story" composed by Toby Fox
Get the OST here:
Deltarune © Toby Fox

Deltarune,Deltarune Remix,Deltarune Song,Deltarune Music,Undertale,Don't Forget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments