Advertisement

Enlightened Equipment Revelation Quilt: Unboxing and Initial Review | Aside Zpacks Full Zip

Enlightened Equipment Revelation Quilt: Unboxing and Initial Review | Aside Zpacks Full Zip We received a wee parcel in the post today: The Enlightened Equipment Revelation. Here we do a quick unboxing of the quilt and go over our initial thought on it.

We got one from stock in long and wide, rated at 20 degrees Fahrenheit. It was shipped the next day after ordering and came the quickest out of anything I have ever ordered from a US cottage company.

After having a quick look over it and try it on for size we compare it to my Zpacks Full Zip sleeping bag 10, the Thermarest Corus HD and my cheap Aegismax sleeping bag that Darwin Onthetrail mentions in one of his 'gear to lighten your load on a budget videos' gets a mention too.

Enlightened Equipment are one of the best known ultralight quilt makers in America and I though it ought time to get my hands on one of their quilts and put it to test for my 3 season lightweight backpacking/hiking adventures in Scotland.

Stay tuned for my full review once I have spent some time putting it to the test.

All the best,

John & Moss

enlightened equipment,EE,revelation,zpacks,quilt,sleeping bag,ultralight,backpacking,gear,down,camping,hiking,sleeping,US,cottage company,best,review,unboxing,20,10,degree,pack size,straps,winter,summer,fall,spring,zpacks vs enlightened equipment,USA,American,thoughts,warmth,weight,stock,ul hiking,ul backpacking,ul hiking gear,thru hike gear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments