Advertisement

Journey to Healthy. Long, Hard Nails

Journey to Healthy. Long, Hard Nails These nails need love!

Please subscribe to my channel...I could really use your help...If you find this video in the least bit entertaining, exciting and you learned something please give me a thumbs up!


Currently wearing Isee Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair
My Stylist: Hair Affair by Fatima Braiding & Weaving Salon 210-716-5022
StyleSeat.com/fatimasall
114 EWright Blvd. Universal City, Tx 78148

My Upload Schedule -
Monday - Thursday Daily Vlogs
Friday - Hair Videos (updates, Reviews, Hair Care, etc)
Sunday - PJ's & Coffee Time - Get comfy - Grab a beverage...this is about to get real...Story Time...Life Issues...Subscribers Life issues...Health...Financial...etc


**********************************************************************
The Camera I use is a Cannon EOS10

Please note my new Instagram Channel
Follow Me on Instagram: reallfewithSheila

Feel Free to email please email me at sheilas.real.talk@gmail.com or Contact me at:
Real Life with Sheila
PO Box 353
Cibolo, TX 78108

#manicure
#nailrepair
#healthynails

how to grow health nails,my nail care routine,my manicure,how to have amazing naols,nailcare journey,lisalisad1,Dermelect Cosmeceuticals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments