Advertisement

My Nighttime Skincare Routine Plus My Favourite Products - English Subtitles

My Nighttime Skincare Routine Plus My Favourite Products - English Subtitles This video is about my current nighttime skincare routine using my favourite products, I have also shared a few extra tips which I follow to keep my skin healthy and glowing.

Make sure to follow these tips if you would also like healthy, clear and glowing skin.

These tips can be followed by beginners and will show you results within weeks.

I promise if you make these changes to your life, you will see a change in your face.


Products shown in this video:

Garnier Micellar Water:

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser:

Organic Jojoba Oil:

Olay Instant Hydration Night Cream:

Nivea Q10+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream:

Pukka Castor Oil:

Vaseline Rosy Lips:

St Ives Apricot Scrub:

L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask:

Nib+Fab Glycolic Fix Mask:


This is an Urdu channel with English subtitles.

My channel is about:

Haircare
Skin Care
Diet Tips
Healthy Eating
Child care
Healthy Recipes
Beauty DIY
How to lose weight

Pakistani,how to lose weight,improve you,Apple Cider,quick weight loss,weight loss before and after,healthy lifestyle,how to lose face fat,double chin,face fat,diet tips,tummy fat,skincare,skin care,clear skin,glowing skin,acne scars,skin care products,Nivea,Olay,acne free,skincare routine for oily skin,dry skin,oily skin,night skin care,nighttime routine,best of skincare,cetaphil,night time routine,how to remove makeup,flat belly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments