Advertisement

Perfectly Posh Grab Bag (June 19... I Think)

Perfectly Posh Grab Bag (June 19... I Think) Happy HUMP DAY!!
❤🐫❤🐪❤

Honestly, I'm not too sure if the Perfectly Posh grab bags were on sale during May or June. Shows you how behind I am as far as uploading videos I create 🤷🏻‍♀️

ANYWAY, you know I love a good grab bag/mystery box! I could NOT pass this up! YES, I said that I'd post the prices of the products but I realized the items in my bag are no longer on the website 🙈🙊

Either way, feel free to check the other amazing products Perfectly Posh has to offer:


--------------------------------------

Connect with me!!

🐤 @_RELishXD

📸 @RELishXD

[FB]

💆🏻‍♀️

💌 For business inquiries, please email me at: poshcabico@hotmail.com

Arielle Cabico,Arielle,Mrs. DeFile,RELishXD,PoshCabico,Perfectly Posh,Mystery,Grab Bag,Unboxing,samples,Serums,face oil,chunk bars,liquid highlighters,hand creme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments