Advertisement

Pre-Stream July 17, 2019: Finally a Normal Week Ahead

Pre-Stream July 17, 2019: Finally a Normal Week Ahead This is my playthrough of Final Fantasy IX on the Playstation 4 Pro, with live commentary.

Please consider leaving me a tip!:

Check out my Teespring store here!:

is the source for ALL of my content
Become a Patron of my work!
for game playthroughs
for live streaming gameplay
for edited montages, best/worst of compilations, detailed game reviews and more
for live streaming gameplay daily
for my vlogs-only channel
TWEET ME!

dspgaming,dsp,darksydephil,darksyde,phil,final fantasy ix playthrough,final fantasy ix walkthrough,let's play final fantasy ix,final fantasy ix gameplay,final fantasy ix uncut,final fantasy ix live stream,final fantasy ix longplay,final fantasy ix ps4,final fantasy ix playstation 4,final fantasy ix ps4 pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments