Advertisement

Shinobi bostaff techniques and correcting the supposed ninja handbook

Shinobi bostaff techniques and correcting the supposed ninja handbook A continuation of my other video on the bostaff. In this video I give followup techniques to some mentioned in the last video and demonstrate that the techniques are ambiguous with various similar weapons as some even apply to bayonet. I also give a real variation to the supposed ninja handbooks bogus technique.
The viewer understands my quality statement and disclaimer video. Additionally agrees that my content is under my terms, is my intellectual property and could be treated "as is with ballistic protection." In short at your own risk, methods and techniques are not guaranteed. I nor any other viewer (or persons who shares my video and or content) is responsible for your actions, and watching my materials and or using my materials with the intention of committing a crime is a crime ("...with as ballistic protection).
If you want to reference a technique you might pick up here just ask bro.

handbook

Post a Comment

0 Comments