Advertisement

Travel Vlog: Paris (Seine cruise and The Abbey Bookshop)

Travel Vlog: Paris (Seine cruise and The Abbey Bookshop) Hi guys and welcome to a new video!

I'm traveling in Europe at the moment and I sent a day in Paris on my way to Corsica.
We went on a boat tour on the Seine river and we also visited an English Bookshop.
Enjoy!

Please subscribe!

My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff:

My amazon author page:

My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced:

And don't forget to visit the blog:

Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos:

My other youtube channel:

Thank you for watching!

books,writing,novel,write read live,mes crazy experiences,review,NaNoWriMo,writing novels,author channel,tips,travel,bookshop,paris,seine,cruise,vlog,eiffel tower,river,boat,history,french,spanish,english,raquelette,fondue,french food,europe,france,Paris,

Post a Comment

0 Comments