Advertisement

What Alter Bridge's "Wouldn't You Rather" Probably Sounds Like

What Alter Bridge's Were my hypothesized riffs just as punishing as Alter Bridge's? Find out now!

Can't wait to hear what #AlterBridge has in store with #WalkTheSky but for now #WouldntYouRather is definitely more than enough to hold me over (actually that's a lie, I want the album now!).

And follow me on instagram:

I'm pretty sure I'm not breaking any copyright laws here, as parodies are protected. However, I'm 100% certain that you can check out my other music here:

Check out the EP!

Spotify:

iTunes:

Bancamp:

Facebook:

Website:

Alter Bridge,Walk The Sky,Wouldn't You Rather,Alter Bridge Wouldn't You Rather,Wouldn't You Rather Live,Walk The Sky Live,Wouldn't You Rather Reaction,Alter Bridge Reaction,Myles Kennedy Interview,Mark Tremonti Interview,Alter Bridge Interview 2019,Wouldn't You Rather Guitar Cover,Alter Bridge 02,Alter Bridge new song 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments