Advertisement

Blender 2.8 : Hard Surface Sculpting: Car Timelapse

Blender 2.8 : Hard Surface Sculpting: Car Timelapse In the last episode of this hard sculpting channel I sculpted a car and forgot that I made a sketch and set it as a background. I decided to sculpt to the sketch I made because I liked the sketch.

I am not talking in this one, just a timelapse of me sculpting. If you want normal speed just slow it down to 20%.

I will use parts of this timelapse in later videos to explain more about the workflow I used.

As always you can give aks me anything in the comments and feel free to share your toughts.

Hard Surface,sculpting,hard edge,edge,hard,surface,hard surface sculpting,mechanical,mecha,mech,tech,Blender 2.7,blender,blender 2.8,curves,curve,model,modelling,fast,speed,tube,cars,car,design,brushes,brush,tools,tool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments