Advertisement

Blue's Clues - So Long Song Mix #112-(Part 1|3)

Blue's Clues - So Long Song Mix #112-(Part 1|3) "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

This Video's Also Dedicated to my Friends
At my Flynn School Including,

1. Ms Lin-(My Number 1 Best Friend at My Flynn School). Because She Always Makes my Day Whenever i go to my Flynn School as well
:)
2. Ms. Crystal Huyghe (Bozy Worksite)
3. Ms. Jan (My MISD Worksite)
4. Ms. Victoria
5. Mr. Ken
6. Ms Amber
7. Ms. Paige
8. Ms. Lizzy Thompson
9. Ms. Nancy
10. Mr. Andrew
11. Ms. Mary Jo

1/3)

Post a Comment

0 Comments