Advertisement

CLEAR BUTTER SLIME?! Mixing Transparent Clay into Slime! DIY Dare #4

CLEAR BUTTER SLIME?! Mixing Transparent Clay into Slime! DIY Dare #4 ♥ No Clay Butter Slime Recipe! ♥
♥ Follow me on Instagram! ♥ @maqaroon
This is a very belated video testing out a hugely requested DIY. Nisshin Grace is a transparent clay from Japan and so many people suggested mixing it into clear slime to see if it produces butter slime. When I first made the video a few years ago I was unsure whether the clay I had was too old because it was quite solid and not very transparent. Though after translating the instructions in this video, I realised the clay is supposed to be like this. It's suitable for making very delicate things like flower petals, fake jellies or miniature sweets. It reminds me a lot of Oyumaru, though that is plastic and this is silicone.
#slime #clay #DIY

To find the app just search "Google Translate" in the app store. Like almost everything from Google, it's completely free!

♥ DIY Shopping Links ♥
Nisshin Grace Transparent Clay:
I bought this from the Etsy shop RintyCrafty but I realised it's back in stock at 1127Handcrafter as well!

♥ More Clay & Viral Trend Videos ♥
DIY Air Dry Paper Clay:
Best and Worst Air Dry Clays:
Glue Water Bubbles:
Microwave Squishies:
Clear Squishies:
Sodium Alginate Water Toy:
Water Toy Shapes:
20 DIY Slime Experiments!
10 DIY Slime Powders:
40 DIY Slime Hacks:

♥ My GERMAN Channel!! Cute Life Hacks DE ♥
♥ Cute Life Hacks Channel ♥
♥ Instagram ♥
♥ My Hamster Channel ♥
♥ Facebook ♥

(c) Joanna Zhou 2019
Contains Music from Epidemic Sound (
This video is not sponsored - The app mention was my own idea and I wasn't paid for it. However I've voluntarily added an advertisement disclaimer as it's similar to many of my sponsored app integrations.

slime,slimes,diy,craft,clay,squishy,squishies,back to school,diys,educational,kids,kid,fun,toy,toys,toy review,viral,butter slime,clear slime,weird,asmr,satisfying,satisfaction,experiment,will it slime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments