Advertisement

Cranfield Thunderstorms Over Hay Bales - Time Lapse August 7th 2019

Cranfield Thunderstorms Over Hay Bales - Time Lapse August 7th 2019 August 7th 2019, third day in a row of thunderstorms over N. Ireland, 800-1000 j/kg of CAPE, no shear, however convergence in places and good solar heating fired off a number of storms. I met my first thunderstorm in Bellaghy which had strong rotation over the chapel in town. I then relocated to the north shore of Lough Neagh at Cranfield and found a large field full of round bales of hay, this became an area of great foreground interest for me, as luck would have it I had four more thunderstorms rumbling in the area so I shot time lapse of storm clouds from various cells as they passed over the bales. Canon 600D using 10mm Samyang F/2.8 lens, several thousand images taken, thanks for watching, check out the storm chase reports on my website here...


storm,thunderstorm,time lapse,thunderstorm time lapse,northern ireland,Lough Neagh,Cranfield,storm chasing,storm photography,hay bales,thunderstorm over hay bales,Martin McKenna,Nightskyhunter,convection,clouds,towering cumulus,single cell thunderstorms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments