Advertisement

Don't Buy another Phone Gimbal without looking at DJI Osmo Mobile 3... Here's why

Don't Buy another Phone Gimbal without looking at DJI Osmo Mobile 3... Here's why Get 2 Months of Skillshare Free!! -
Buy DJI Osmo Mobile 3 -
Come join us on the next trip - (Scroll to bottom) & enter e-mail -
My Beginners Course on Filming with ANY camera! -
My Favorite Camera Gear -
PotatoJet Merch -
My Course on Making Epic Online Content -
Gear in my Studio -
My Editing Setup -

►LUTs for COLOR GRADING
My LUTs for Stylizing footage -
For Canon EOS R -
For Sony a6400 -

♪♪ Music for this video from Epidemic - Try Free
♪♪ Additional Music for this video from Musicbed - Try Free

►Instagram |

potato jet,potatojet,filmmaker,film maker,camera,cinematography,cinematographer,videography,videographer,gene nagata,osmo mobile,dji osmo mobile 3,osmo mobile 3,dji,phone gimbal,iphone gimbal,iphone vlog,osmo mobile 2,stable footage,active tracking,best gimbal,filmic pro,moment lens,camera phone,iphone 11,galaxy s10,huawei,samsung,apple,best iphone gimbal,handheld gimbal,best smartphone gimbal,dji osmo,dji osmo mobile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments