Advertisement

Encyclopaedia BriTANYAca -A-Z of Online Shoppers

Encyclopaedia BriTANYAca  -A-Z of Online Shoppers Anyone else an ONLINE shopping addict? I am! Made in collaboration with my radio network -The HIT Network

Christian Hull and I are going on tour the show is called 'THE LOW EXPECTATIONS TOUR - double the trouble, double the chins"...

To come watch us/get tour deets click below


Perth:
Adelaide:
Melbourne:
Hobart:
Auckland:
Brisbane:
Sydney:
My book is OUT NOW!!!
If you live in Australia-
Everywhere else -

SUBSCRIBE

Stalk and follow me;
Subscribe:
Facebook:
Instagram: @tanhennessy -
Twitter: @tanhennessy -

Watch More TANYA HENNESSY:

Difference between 18-30 -
Mean things kids have said to me -
Realistic Make up Tutorial -
Big Boob Issues -

For all Australian business enquiries contact Lena -- lena@henriestridemanagement.com

LOVE YOU XXX

Shoppers

Post a Comment

0 Comments