Advertisement

FEMININE Careers

FEMININE Careers This one is for the feminine women feeling the call to pursue a career/job at some point in their lives. *For the record, if you are a full-time homemaker, this also applies to you! :)

As a woman who has experience having pursued a masculine career, transitioned to a feminine career, and then having dove right into traditional homemaking, I feel compelled to share with you my frustration on the demeaning of women following traditional feminine life paths in the West. The truth is that society tends to glorify women who have chosen masculine careers, at the expense of women who embrace the more feminine path.

The second portion of the video is a positive one. I talk about the elements of a feminine career and what you should look for in a job that will allow you to live in alignment with your feminine nature.

Please LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. It helps spread the word about this channel. I am so dedicated to all of you, and I feel as though we are all good friends! Love you all! :)

---

My BLOG:

My INSTAGRAM:

--

ABOUT MY CHANNEL:
I strive to inspire women to be better homemakers, to thrive in their femininity with grace and class, and pursue excellence as a high-value woman. On this channel, we discuss...

HOMEMAKING ◆ FEMININITY ◆ WOMEN'S ISSUES ◆ ETIQUETTE ◆ LIFESTYLE

ABOUT ME: I am a 20-something woman living in Canada with my husband and our 3 (yes, three) dogs. Some of you may know me as a former Miss Earth Canada. I have a passion for homemaking, feminine life and style, and nature. When I'm not blogging (and now, making these videos), you can find me outside, at the dollar store (LOL... but, for real) or at HomeSense (something about this store gives me LIFE). I'd love to be your friend, so don't forget to subscribe! :)

--

#femininity #femininecareers #femininewomen

femininity,feminine women,feminine life path,feminine spirit,feminine power,feminine careers,real talk,how to,christian women,miss earth,miss universe,miss world,women helping women,women in business,homemaker,homemaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments