Advertisement

House Flipper Live - Keeping the Cabinets (episode 18)

House Flipper Live - Keeping the Cabinets (episode 18) Thanks for tuning in to this episode, where we're deciding what to keep and what to sell in our low budget reno, and also doing a little painting.

ABOUT: House Flipper Live - hosted by Richard Slifkin, real life Real Estate agent and future real life house flipper. For now, I'm playing the game House Flipper and talking about real estate, and more, while I'm playing. Please leave me comments!!! Let me know what other games I should play, what you would like me to talk about in my live streams, and what you think of my flip!

Of course, if there is ever anything I can do for you, or anyone you know, don't hesitate to get in touch! If you haven't already done so, please take a minute to subscribe to my channel, and hit the notification bell so you won't miss any of my future videos!

Richard Slifkin, Broker/Realtor®
Highgarden Real Estate
Charlotte, NC
Cell: 704-658-5352
Email: RSlifkin@Highgarden.com

Property Search Website:
Facebook: @RichardSlifkinRealtor
YouTube:
Twitter: @RealtorRS

Serving the Lake Norman, NC area and surrounding areas, including: China Grove, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville, Landis, Kannapolis, Mooresville, Salisbury, Sherrills Ford and Troutman.

realtor,real estate,richardslifkinNCrealtor,lake norman,charlotte,nc,north carolina,House flipper,gaming,richard slifkin,simulation,mooresville,house flipper game,renovation,remodeling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments