Advertisement

How to Connect to Your Higher Power

How to Connect to Your Higher Power I’ve no doubt that today is going to be a very spirited conversation.

(Pardon the pun!)

Because I want to talk to you about your Higher Power – and what I believe from the Quantum perspective that it is.

Today’s Thriver TV is about how our connection with our Higher Power links into the relationships we have with ourselves, life and others – and how we can holistically integrate effectively and become at one with these.

Many of you in this Community have asked me over the years, ‘How do I connect to my Higher Power’, so it is with absolute joy that today I talk to you about a topic very dear to my heart.

In this video, I talk about the healing of my Higher Power relationship, that not only changed my life beyond description, but also lead me to understanding how to harness Quantum Healing for real abuse and trauma recovery.

I’ve known over the years, for many of us, that my journey has been your journey as well!
Therefore, it is my greatest wish today that this Thriver TV episode is illuminating, soothing and healing for you, and that it will lead you back home to your true Higher Power relationship within, too.

⬇️ Access all of MTE's best resources below ⬇️

Claim your free 16 day recovery course:


Join the Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program:


Get your copy of my book You Can Thrive After Narcissistic Abuse:


Read hundreds of free articles on my blog:


Connect with the Thriver Community:



higher self,higher self connection,higher power,subconscious mind,self help,spiritual awakening,shift in consciousness,what is the higher self,higher consciousness,meeting your higher self,attract higher self,how to connect to higher self,spiritual growth,melanie tonia evans narcissist,narcissistic abuse recovery program (narp),recovering from narcissistic abuse,life after narcissistic abuse,narcissistic abuse,healing from narcissism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments